About This Blog

Anything from Philosophy to Drumming, from Dream to Reality. Knowledge, Vision, Wisdom, Passion, Sincerity, Integrity, Happiness, Ignorance, Suffering, Desire, Lust, Freedom. Mind. Change.
Change Your Mind.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Welcome

Hello, Stranger friend

Welcome to this, my blog.

A place to share my thoughts on many fields:

Philosophy and Truth,
Nature and Ecology,
Humanity and One's Own Path.

There is quite a lot on my mind.
Piece by piece I am selling it all.
Just kidding. I am giving it all away, for ignorance is bliss.
What can you expect to find here?
Comments about life, the universe and everything.
Paths that may be traveled.
The locations of secret shelters,
to protect you from stormy weather or the burning sun.
Friends that will gladly support you in your journey.
Provisions that will keep you full throughout your way.
Your Human Way.

No comments: